NEWSBOYS UPDATE – (Now not going)

Unfortunately, due to tonight’s forecast for 80-100% chance of thunderstorms, we will not be going up to Spencer, IA for the Newsboys outdoor concert. 

Tickets were not ordered yet, so we’re not out any funding.  If you’re wanting to go up on your own, tickets are still available at the Grandstand Box Office.

newsboys